TERMS OF PURCHASE
1. When you purchase any product (the "Product(s)") and/or handling, delivery, assembly and/or any other services (the “Service(s)”) from Suncoast Sitra Pte Ltd ("us", "we", "our") on www.suncoastsitra.com (the "Website"), you conclude a legally binding agreement with us based on these Terms of Purchase. Each order under which you purchase Product(s) and/or Service(s) shall be referred to as an "Order".
4. You agree that we may modify these Terms of Purchase without liability and without prior notice to you. The modified Terms of Purchase will be posted on the Website, and will come into effect from the date of such posting. You are advised to check for updates to these Terms of Purchase regularly, prior to purchasing any Product(s) on the Website.
5. You understand that you must, at your own cost, provide telecommunication services, computers and other equipment or services necessary to access the Website. You must comply with all the rules and regulations that apply to the means that you have used to access the Website (e.g. Internet access).
6. We will do our best to check the Website for viruses but we do not warrant that the Website is free of viruses or other malicious content.
7. All decisions and determinations made by us under these Terms of Purchase are final.
Product(s) – Description and Prices
8. We may temporarily or permanently remove any Product(s) and/or Service(s) from the Website at any time, with or without notice to you.
9. We try our best to make sure that all information on the Website, including descriptions of the Product(s) and/or Service(s) and listed prices are accurate at all times.
10. When browsing the Website, the colours of Products may vary depending on a number of factors, such as the display settings of your computer monitor.
11. Pictures and images on the Website are for illustration purposes only. For an accurate description of any Product and details of what is included with the Product, please read the Product description.
12. Unless otherwise stated, all Product prices shown on the Website are quoted in Singapore dollars and are inclusive of local applicable taxes.
13. However, the Product prices are NOT inclusive of Delivery fees, which will be added to your total Order price.
14. We reserve the right to adjust prices, Products, Product descriptions, Services, Service descriptions and special offers at any time and at our discretion.
Placement Of Orders
15. When you place an Order, you represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are duly authorized to use the customer account under which you have placed the Order; and (b) all information and details provided by you are valid and true
16. You will also need to provide us with an active email address and a telephone number so that we can easily contact you.
17. After placing your Order, you will receive an order confirmation via email or call. This contains an order number, details of the Product(s) & Service(s) you have ordered and the total cost of the Order
18. The Order confirmation email does not constitute our acceptance of your Order.
19. The sale of Products is subject to availability. If any Product that you have ordered is not in stock, we will contact you.
20. Your Order is only accepted by us when we send to you the Delivery Notification email.
Delivery Of Orders
21. All delivery services are provided by third party service provider.
22. The delivery fees are based on the delivery of one Order to a single address within Singapore. Promotional delivery fees may apply at our discretion and may be withdrawn at any time before the Order is confirmed.
23. We will try our best to meet your chosen delivery date and timeslot, however there may be times where we are unable to do so, and when this happens, we will contact you to re-arrange the delivery date and timeslot.
24. You shall inform us of any delivery restrictions or difficulty in accessing your property when you place an Order, and ensure that the relevant permissions are obtained from the building/residential management prior to the scheduled delivery date. If we are unable to deliver on the confirmed delivery date and timeslot due to any difficulty in accessing your property, a re-attendance fee shall apply for the next delivery attempt. We are not obliged to complete the delivery of your Order prior to receiving payment of the re-attendance fee.
25. Our service providers are not obliged to wait for you to grant our service providers access to the property as they will have to fulfill other deliveries scheduled for the day. If they leave, any attempt at re-delivery shall be subject to a re-attendance fee.
26. On delivery, it is your responsibility to examine the Product(s), check the condition of the packaging and ensure that the correct number of packages has been delivered and you will be asked to sign the proof of delivery to confirm this. If there are any issues, you should detail this accordingly on the proof of delivery. Missing Product(s) will be re-ordered and damaged/incorrect Product(s) will be returned and replaced and delivered free of charge only if you highlight it on the point of delivery. If you refuse to sign the delivery document, this will be taken as refusal to accept delivery.
27. Please make plans to be available to accept your delivery. If you are not available, there must be a person aged 18 years and above that is capable of receiving delivery on your behalf, and you agree that we can rely on such person's instructions as if they were your own. We are not obliged to verify that that person has been authorized by you to receive delivery of the Order. Our service providers are not permitted to leave any Product(s) that have not been signed for. In the event of an unsuccessful scheduled delivery, a re-attendance fee shall apply for the next delivery attempt.
28. Delivery Charges may or may not include insurance fees depending on the product, and/or our third party service provider.
29. In the event of any unforeseen circumstances (such as lorry breakdown, traffic accident, major traffic delays or severe weather) we will do our best to contact you to rearrange an alternative delivery date and timeslot.
30. For Local Deliveries - We are unable to deliver to areas outside Mainland Singapore (excluding Sentosa Island) eg. Pulau Ubin, Pulau Tekong, Jurong Island etc.
31. Before the delivery, please ensure that there is sufficient access and space and that any staircases and lifts providing access are suitable for the delivery. Please move objects which could be damaged during the delivery, such as lights, vases, pictures etc and ensure there is sufficient space in the property for delivery and assembly.
32. Every effort will be made to deliver the Product(s) to your stipulated address, provided that it is safe and feasible to do so. If our service providers are of the view that it is unsafe to their personnel or to any other person deliver the Product(s) to the address or that any attempted delivery is likely to cause damage to the Product(s) or to the property at the stipulated address (including surrounding property), they will let you know and if you still decide to proceed with the delivery, we will not be liable for any damage caused to the Product(s) or any property.
33. Our service providers will not use any specialized lifting equipment and/or remove any fixtures at the stipulated address (e.g. doors, windows, doorframes etc.) in order to complete the delivery. If any of such equipment or removals is required, you must arrange these before the delivery takes place. Our service providers will not unpack or assemble delivered Product(s) or remove any packaging unless you have placed an Order for assembly services. If you are concerned about possible damage to the Property (e.g. flooring etc.) during the delivery, please make sure you cover the property (e.g. flooring etc.) with protective sheets.
34. We will not be responsible for any damage to your property if you fail to comply with this Delivery of Orders section.
Changes to and Cancellation of Services
35. For any changes and cancellation of Services for truck delivery, please contact us at +65 67423223. Changes and cancellation of services is allowed only until 3 working days prior to the scheduled delivery and/or call out appointment. We will try our best to accommodate your requests. However, you understand that we may not always be able to do so, and this may happen in a variety of circumstances (e.g. your requested delivery dates and timeslots have all been taken etc.). When this happens, we will inform you accordingly and arrange another suitable delivery date and timeslot.
36. Please also note that any change and/or cancellation to the services and/or delivery date and/or timeslot may result in you incurring additional fees. In particular, if your new delivery date exceeds 7 days from the date of your Order, you may incur additional storage fees at the prevailing rates. We are not obliged to complete delivery of your Order or provide any additional services that you have requested prior to receiving payment of additional fees (if applicable).
37. All Product(s) are provided "as-is". We, our affiliates, officers and employees give no guarantee, representation or warranty, whether express or implied, in respect of the quality or fitness for a particular purpose of any Product.
38. We will, under no circumstances, be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you or anyone else arising from any: (a) modification to the Product that has not been authorised by us in writing; (b) use of the Product in a manner that has not been authorised by us in writing, or in a manner that not in accordance with how the Product will be used by a reasonable person; (c) disregard of any safety instructions or guidelines that we have prescribed; and/or (d) failure to comply with these Terms of Purchase.
39. We will not be liable to you under contract, tort, statute or otherwise for any: (i) indirect, consequential, collateral, special or incidental loss or damage; (ii) loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings or business, loss of data or goodwill, loss of use or value of any equipment, claims of third parties or any associated and incidental costs or expenses; or (iii) losses that are not reasonably foreseeable at the time your Order is accepted, in each case suffered or incurred by you in connection with any Order, any Product or any services procured under these Terms of Purchase or otherwise.
40. Any condition or warranty which may be implied or incorporated into these Terms of Purchase by reason of statute or common law or otherwise (including warranties as to merchantability, suitability, satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose) is hereby expressly excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
41. Subject to the above and to satisfactory proof, our entire liability to you for a claim in connection with any Order shall be limited to the Order price.
42. Despite the limitations in the paragraphs above, we are not liable to you for death, personal injury or fraud.
43. Where you buy as a consumer, these Terms of Purchase will not affect your rights under law which cannot otherwise be excluded.
44. We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with these Terms of Purchase if the delay or failure arises from any event which is beyond our reasonable control. Such events would include (but are not limited to) fires, floods, earthquakes, storms, natural disasters, war, civil unrest, acts of terrorism or malicious damage to or destruction of our premises, equipment or goods.
45. Unless otherwise provided herein, these Terms of Purchase embody all the terms and conditions agreed upon between us as to the sale and purchase of Product(s) and/or Service(s) described herein, and cancels all previous proposals, agreements, representations and undertakings, if any, between us with respect to the subject matter hereof, whether written or oral, notwithstanding the existence of any provision in any such prior agreement that any such rights or provisions shall survive its termination.
46. If you commit any breach of these Terms of Purchase and we take no action, we will not be taken to have waived our rights against you, and will still be entitled to exercise our rights and remedies at a later stage or in any other situation where you commit another breach these Terms of Purchase.
47. In the event that one or more of the terms set out in these Terms of Purchase is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a competent authority, it will be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable and the remaining terms shall continue to be valid and enforceable.
48. Personal information, such as your contact details, that you provide to us during the Order process will be kept and used by us in accordance with our Personal Data Protection Policy.
Third Party Rights
49. No person who is not a party to these Terms of Purchase shall be entitled to enforce or enjoy the benefit of these Terms of Purchase.
50. If you have a dispute with us, please attempt to resolve it with us informally by contacting us at +65 67423223 or email@example.com.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
51. These Terms of Purchase shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.